Minimum System Requirements
Recommend System Requirements
Tips and Tricks:
Creed: Rise to glory is a VR game, so tips and tricks will include newer and fresher strategies. As always with VR, remove any obstacles in your gameplay surroundings i.e your room, hall, etc.
- Heavy breathing is a sign they’re hurting and their stamina’s low. The same goes for you. Use that as a cue to plan your next move, are you going in for an attack or make a defensive movement.
- When planning for an action, consider baiting your enemy so they would drop their guard and increase the window that they would be vulnerable.
- If they do lose their grip and are stunned, make use of that and punch them square in the face with the renewed force you came back with. Keep punching.
- Practice your blocking, you will need to adjust your hands to be further away than what you might think for the console to register that as a blocking action. It will be easy to get used with minimal trials.
- When you feel prominent for PVP, don’t block for the majority of the match, you will get less score for it and will be regarded as a boring player by your opponent. Both of the players will have more fun.
- Try out the different boxers you have, variety will breed familiarity to the game mechanics, giving you an edge to newer players as well as more elite ones.
- Be careful of your gloves colors as they is your cue to stop attacking to regenerate stamina, and needless to say, be careful of your surroundings, in-game and out game before your game session.
Sadly, as for most VR games, they lack an integration of cheats.
Comeback soon, if we are lucky and the cheats have been implied, you will find them here.