Hitman Sniper Mobile: Guard Kills, Kill Basia [Solved]
The easiest way of clearing Hitman Sniper: Mission 2 of Chapter 1 is by luring the enemies and killing them in a way so that the other guards won’t even notice it. You will need to be stealthy and have to make use of items like fireboxes and railings to kill and dump a body. Try to make the best use of your ability and try to take more and more headshot. While killing Basia, try to take a headshot on her so that the chances of her running away will decrease significantly.
In today’s article, I will explain how you can lure guards and kill Basia in Hitman Sniper: Mission 2 Chapter 1 and get the most points and money out of it.
Step 1 – Start by looking at your objectives.
As this is Hitman Sniper Mobile: Guard Kills, Kill Basia [Solved], your objectives should look like they are looking in the image given above.
As the objective states, we need to kill at least six guards and one main character: Basia, in Hitman Sniper: Mission 2 Chapter 1.
You might also like : COD tips and tricks
Step 2 – Killing the guard on the extreme bottom right.
- Open your sniper scope and aim at the extreme right and then drag your aim extreme down. There you will find a guard lurking in the open on the edge of a cliff.
- Make sure to use your ability before killing that guard and get a clean headshot on him and make sure to take the shot in a way so that his body gets dumped in the water or he falls off the cliff.
Step 3: Killing guard on the extreme bottom left.
After killing the guard on the extreme bottom right and activating your ability, quickly hover over to the guard on the extreme bottom left and got a clear headshot on him.
Pro tip: Try to be fast but be patient too.
Step 4: Kill the guard on the terrace.
This guard is a bit tricky to kill as you don’t have to shoot the guard directly; instead, you need to shoot at the glass balcony.
- You will need to locate the guard first.
- After locating the guard, be patient.
- Let the guard come and stand near the glass balcony and take support of it.
- Once the guard takes the glass balcony’s support, fire the bullet targeting at the glass balcony.
- When you do that, the guard will fall off the balcony and die, and his body will automatically get dumped.
Step 5: Kill the enemy on the rooftop.
After killing the guard on the balcony, he quickly hovers to the left side rooftop guard and kills him. You can kill him however you want because there is no one watching over him.
Step 6: Kill the guard near the swimming pool.
You can find the swimming pool on the right side of the map on Hitman Sniper: Mission 2 Chapter 1. On the right side of which you will find a guard lurking over. Be patient with him and make sure to get a headshot of him.
Step 7: Two enemy at the bottom balcony.
This part is one of the trickiest parts of Hitman Sniper: Mission 2 Chapter 1.
- You will need to locate the middle bottom balcony first.
- By now, you will also unlock your ability. You will need to activate it now!
- When you see that one of the guards on the balcony is taking support of the balcony, quickly shoot at the balcony’s glass so that the guard will fall off and die.
- For the other guard, he will be standing near a fireplace type thing. You will need to shoot the item so that it bust out and the guard will die burning!
Step 8: Kill Basia.
Now all you have to do is kill the main character, and you will complete Hitman Sniper Mobile: Guard Kills, Kill Basia [Solved]/ Chapter 1 mission 2.
You will need to be patient here and try to get a headshot of Basia.
Once you feel like this is the right moment, take the headshot, and that’s it. You have completed the mission!
Now you have completed the mission! I hope that this article helped you and made it much easier and information about achieving the mission.
If you still have any queries, you can drop them in the comment section below.