Below you can see the various places that sell Steam games at reduced rates or free of charge. I’m going to list any place I know personally, there would be some people who do not agree with me. But in honesty, I’m going to mention all of them to the best of my knowledge.
The Humble Pack
- Tiered Bundles that benefit the charity with every buy.
- Shop with some incredible discounts. A free game in the store occasionally.
- $12 monthly subscription, which includes:
- $100 + a month in games.
- 10 percent off-store (can be shared with a partner once a month).
- $2 pocket credit for the price of the 3rd tier of the package.
- 60 + DRM free games to download and enjoy (games do not link to steam).
- Early Unlock option that lets you purchase a membership early in the next few months to play the games available, other games launch at the beginning of the month.
- 24-hour availability on a number of titles.
- Daily Login as soon as the game switches.
- Points from each registration that can be used in the on-site shop.
Otakumaker.com This is
- Otakumaker has its own monthly bundle on its main site, but the main focus of this site is the 2 child sites shown on the site under the Bundles / Deals tab.
- OtakuBundle has packs that are a bit more affordable at $1.49 each, and I assume the packages are a total of 9 games / DLC.
- GoGoBundle offers packs of up to 33 cards, ranging from 99 to $1.49. Such games are a little less enjoyable, but some of them do have cards or awards. You will buy these sets infinitely if I’m not wrong.
Using fanatics to call BundleStars if you’re familiar with the name instead.
They’re selling a shop with decent discounts on more popular titles.
Bundles range from $1 to $50 from independent games to AAA ones.
They also have a pre-order section that is discounted.
- They offer packages that sometimes include games, music, comics, books, and more.
- All of the money from each package goes to the charity if I’m not mistaken.
Games of Sila
- Has a good shop, along with an account scaling scheme that allows discounts and raffles on account level and ranking.
- Bundles on this site are currently down due to some of the providers giving them unusable keys.
Bunch of the keys
- This platform provides a single pack with minimal stock, as well as a page for a single game at a time. I’ve never had a voucher for a copy of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- On-site currencies used for different items on-site.
- Store for low rates.
- Auction page with options for bidding.
- Giveaway tab, please.
- Page of dealing.
- This place has a Happy Hour feature when you buy the packages. I’ve never bought a package from this site, but I’ve found a video that describes it and reveals an option that I’m going to consider directly from now on.
Bundle with Lazy Guys
- Has a single bundle that has the option of buying 2 of them for ~5 percent off.
- Has a “Top Player” price ranging from $5.99-$99.99, which helps you to win either $30, $20 or $10 in steam games based on your position in the top 3.
Green Man’s Gaming
- Disclaimer-This forum has a poor reputation for steam games on the Reddit forums, but I can’t figure out why. Personally, I’ve never had a problem with any of the games I’ve played on this app.
- The VIP segment for approved users does not pay anything. Offers a few coupon codes for chosen titles.
- Has PC, Playstation, and VR games.
- A portion of the GMG gift card.
- Now, it has a $50 pack that contains really decent quality games and is targeted at the charity.
Drive 2 Direct
- Card Store for all manner of sports at low prices.
- Publisher Promo store with discounted prices.
- D2D Rewards-5 thirds that are earned by buying items, the lowest point is $59.99 and provides you with a minimum discount of 20%.
- D2D Trade In-after buying a D2D trading game, you can exchange it in for another one.
- D2D CloudPlay-Game downloading in case any games can not be managed by your Mac.
- They’re selling games on the Playstation network.
Gate of Gamers
- It’s got a supermarket with good discounts.
- A $1 or less unit.
Get the games
- Shows deals on a number of different websites.
- Contract Tracker, guy.
- Section of the Giveaway.
- It’s Arcade Games.
- Giveaways that can be entered using the points you get by being a part of the platform.
- By starting and giving away games, you get a “Contributor Grade.”
- Some gifts have a higher level to entry.
- Offer a wall for spaces on-site.
- Different pages in the Giveaway.
- Look for good discounts.
- A 24-hour long gift of a selection of keys every hour.
- $3.99 every 30 days pass, including:
- Disable all ads on orlygift.
- No CAPTCHA searches before entering the bracket.
- V.I.P. Post on your orly gift page.
- Enter each round on orlygift automatically.
- A fair chance to qualify!
- Save your time and money and get some awesome games.
- Standard store with decent discounts.
- Quests page that is an offer wall for on-site points.
- A “Trove” that you can spend the on-site points in.
- Giveaway Page.
- Arcade Games.
- Play games that the site is partnered with and submit screenshots for point on-site.
- Offer wall for points.
- Point Store that includes items for various games, gift cards, steam wallet codes.
- The Key for this site is patience, anything steam related takes awhile to come through on the point store as their providers take forever to get back to them.
- Complete Offers/Tasks for on-site points.
- Giveaways for on-site points.
- Referral Section.
- Shop that has Steam games, gift cards, various skins on various games.
- Offer wall for on-site points.
- Store for on-site points.
Daily Indie Game
- Regular Store with severly Discounted games.
- On-site point store from buying on-site points or selling your own keys on-site.
Oy Vey Keys
- Purchase games with on-site points earned from trading in CSGO, TF2 keys or trading cards/sacks of gems. An offer wall is also available for earning points.
- Site seems shady as it is very bland and basic but I’ve not had any issues with it yet.
Have you seen 40-Year-old Virgin? Well, I am 32. I started this blog as a gateway for other simps. Now we are 500,000 strong community.