Once you order something on amazon it can not be deleted however it can be archived. Archiving an order does not delete an item completely, but it does hide the item from your default order page. However, archived items will still show up if they are specifically searched for on the order page.
What is archiving order?
An archived order is an order that has been completed and closed by the shopper or the admin. Archiving an order on an online shopping site or app is also different from just deleting your order
How to archive an order on Amazon?
You can archive orders that you’re no longer interested in referencing or stop the order from showing in the default order history view.
Suppose you ordered an item and now you want to hide it from others. So you need to archive your order.
Follow these steps to archive a job:
Step one: Log in to your account. Click on Returns and Commands on the right side of the menu bar.
Step two: Scroll down to find the object you want to archive. I suggest you use the search function (if you have hundreds of items) to find the item on your order page.
Then click on the Archive command button.
Step three: After clicking Job Archive, a window will appear in which you must click Job Archive again to confirm your action.
If you have more than one material in order, all materials will be archived in that order.
Fact: From now on, you can store up to 500 orders in your Amazon account.
Your order will be removed from the default order history view. Archived orders aren’t deleted or removed from search and can be viewed from View Archived Orders.
This guide will teach you how to find archived Orders on Amazon with two different methods.
How To Find Archived Orders On Amazon From Your Account (Method 1)
- Open Amazon.com (change to your country’s Amazon marketplace domain) on your PC. Then log in with your Amazon account.
- On the top right of your Amazon account page, hover over Accounts & Lists. Then, from the list of displayed options, click Your Account.
- On Your Account page, scroll down to the Ordering and shopping preferences section and click Archived Orders.
- If you have any Archived order, it will be displayed. To Unarchive the order, beside the order, click Unarchive Order.
How To Find Archived Orders On Amazon From Your Orders (Method 2)
- Open Amazon.com and log in with your Amazon account. Then, on the top right of your Amazon profile page, click Orders.
- If Orders is not displayed for you, hover over Accounts & Lists. Then, from the displayed options select Your Orders from the list (see the second image below).
- When Your Orders page opens, on the Orders tab (opens by default) click the past six months drop-down. The drop-down will display a list of years.
- At the end of the displayed options (scroll to the end), click Archived Orders.
- All orders you have archived will be displayed here. To remove an order from the list and love it back to Your Orders page, click Unarchive Order.
Archiving is the best and only way to hide your orders from others. However, anyone can consult them in the archive if they have access to your account.
Either you order from another account or you start other users from your account.
It is this easy to find archived Orders on Amazon! I hope you found this guide helpful. If you found it helpful, kindly check our website for more articles on reviews and guides.
Alternatively, you could ask a question, leave a comment or provide feedback in our comment section.