Why Indiana Jones Is in the Game?
The reason why Indiana Jones is in “Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga” is because at this time Travelers Tales and The Lego Company were working on a new game. This game was “Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures”. Lots of people think Indiana Jones is in the game because Harrison Ford who plays the Star Wars Character Han Solo also plays Indiana Jones. You would know this to be true because, in the Mos Eisley Cantina (where the game’s hub is), there is a room in the corner where you can find all of the cut-scenes in the game. This room includes the “Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures” video-game trailer. Obviously Indiana Jones as a playable
Clearly, Indiana Jones is justified here as a gameplay character.
What you need to play as Indiana Jones
When you read my description of why Indiana Jones is in the series, you will recall when I said there was a teaser for “Lego Indiana Jones: The First Adventures” to encourage him to keep this teaser in mind. We’re going to need it.
How to play as Indiana Jones?
- You need to find a door near the entrance to Episode VI in the Mos Eisley Cantina (The Main Hub) which has a question mark above it.
- Go through the entrance.
- Once You´re through, you need to head to the door right next to it. The door has a camera above it.
- Scroll down to the word “Indiana Jones” and pick it.
- See the complete trailer of “Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures”
- When it’s done, you’ll see a message reminding you that Indiana Jones is now available for purchase.
- Then you have to head back to the main room in the Mos Eisley Cantina and go up to the bar counter on the west side of the building.
- When you are in the bar counter menu, you need to scroll to the characters and pick them. If you search to find the black silhouette that says Indiana Jones, you can buy it with the studs you’ve got.
- You’re going to need 50,000 studs (Coins) to buy it.
- Now you can play as if him in the center and in levels that include a Freeplay or a challenge.