The most played game in this year is “Crossfire”. This ranking is awarded by Peak Concurrent Players. This article will discuss about the requirements needed to play the game on PC or desktop. The game utilizes some RAM, graphics, and hard drive to send and retrieve data, which will be discussed in this article.
Here I am discussing two types of requirements. In first type, you need to have at least those requirements. Second type is for them who are willing to play and planning to make their dedicated gaming PC. Second type is recommended to players to avoid inconvenience.
In minimum requirements, one must have following specifications to play the game:
- CPU: Minimum 2.4GHzIntel® Core™2 Duo Processor
- RAM: 4 Gegabytes
- Operating System: Windows® 7, 32-bit only
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® 9500 GT or Intel® HD Graphics 3000
- PIXEL SHADER: 4.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 4.0
- DISK SPACE NEEDED: 15 GB
Recommended requirements are as follows which will enhance your game quality:
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3470 Processor @ 3.20GHz (4 Cores),
- RAM: 8 Gegagbytes
- Operating System: Window® 7/8/10, 64-bit
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 630 or Intel® HD Graphics 6000
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 15 GB
These requirements are suggested to have in your desktop or PC for efficient and fast gaming experience.