Terraria Non Playable Character requirements are in high demand in quarantine 2020.Terraria is an action based game created by Re-Logic. It was created by Microsoft Windows at first which later released for PC, consoles, mobile platforms etc.
Semi Pro | Terraria Non Playable Character
- Guide – Needs an available house, but is available from the start of the game.
- Merchant – All players need at least 50 silver.
- Dye Trader – A player must have at least 1 dye item (i.e. Strange Plant, Blue Berries Lime Kelp).
- Goblin Tinkerer – Found randomly underground after Goblin Invasion is defeated.
- Demolitionist – A player must have an explosive.
- Arms Dealer – A player must have either a bullet or a gun.
- Party Girl – Spawns randomly after there are 13 NPCs moved in.
- Clothier – Spawns after Skeletron is defeated.
- Tavernkeep – Found randomly after Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulu is defeated.
- Mechanic – Spawns randomly in dungeon.
- Painter – Spawns randomly after there are 7 NPCs moved in.
- Dryad – There must be at least one boss defeated (not King Slime or Wall of Flesh).
- Angler – Spawns randomly at the Ocean.
- Nurse – A player must have at least consumed 1 Life Crystal.
- Witch Doctor – Queen Bee must be defeated.
- Stylist – Found randomly in spider biome.
Professionals | Terraria Non Playable Character
- Truffle – House must be in a surface Mushroom Biome.
- Pirate – Pirate Invasion must be defeated.
- Santa Claus – Frost Legion must be defeated (only appears during Christmas season).
- Wizard – Found randomly underground.
- Tax Collector – Use Purificarion Powder on a Tortured Soul in the Underworld.
- Steampunker – A mechanical boss must be defeated (Skeletron Prime, The Twins, or The Destroyer).
- Cyborg – Plantera must be defeated.
For More Consult Video to Unlock more Interesting Features in Terraria: