This article is all about the game “The Broken Seal”. It is having cues and tips to get started. If you are a beginner in this game, then this is for you. So, Let’s start!
Locomotion mode (Recommended):
You can move freely with the right stick.To jump in particular direction, double tap the right stick in that direction.
Teleport mode (easy mode):
To view the spot, hold and then release the left trigger. It can prevent you by monsters, providing you the realism of the game.
Hold the right trigger and speak:
- ‘Show me the package’ to open your inventory
- ‘Show me the map’ to see your maps and quests
- ‘Show me the spell-book’ to view your spellings and correct them
Tip: Give commands clearly. You will need to speak couple of times to work.
As above, speak clearly.
- complete Quests to have new spellings
- Press and Hold the right trigger to speak the spell as you have your own spell-book.
- “Practice makes perfect”
- Use your Golds to upgrade your speels in Spell-book, when your character will level-up.
- Take your hand near the item and hold the right trigger to check the item.
- Hold the grip button to equip the item
- You will get item quality in Green (Basic), Blue (Moderate) and Purple (Strong)
- Arm yourself to boost your stats
Selling and Purchasing Items
- Do this business in town
- You can sell items by going into the inventory, take items you want and drop them into cauldron.
- You can buy items by taking them off the rack and adding in your chest
- Find or buy a ‘pet ball’
- Take it to the summoner
- Open your inventory by saying ‘show me the package’
- Take your pet-ball into the pedestal
- You must have enough gold to summoning cost
- Now, Drop this Pet-Ball into the Summoner
- You can get a new spell by completing a quest in a blue steam
- You can view your quests on map
- Beat the monster
- For reward collection, Return to camp. This can be done using portal scroll
Your Belt (Healing and Portals)
- Take the flask on the right side of your mouth to heal
- Open the portal scroll and drop this scroll into a summon
Read More: Mount & Blade: Warband – Cheats