The Forest – Console Commands; is a survival video game developed and published by ‘EndNight Games’ in 2014. It can be played only on PS-4 and Windows-OS. There are two characters in the game named as Eric Leblanc and his son Timmy. These both are the survivors of the plane crash. This article has a multiple cheat codes to discover more about them. Start Finding:
In the main menu type ‘developermodeon’ and press F1 to see if it works. At the right side, you will see a box on the top.
If you are master, skip the introduction. Then create anew game and enter into a world.
During the game, press F1. Now, here these following command will be used.
Popular Console Commands
- buildermode on/off – Enable GodMode and BuildHack
- cavelight on/off – Take daylight from outside and lighten the cave.
- faststart on/off – Plane will not crash.
- godmode on/off – You will get unlimited stamina, you cannot die, even you won’t feel hungry or thursty..
- buildhack on/off – QuickBuilding and infinite resources.
- cancelallghosts – Will remove blueprints.
- buildallghosts – Generates blueprints.
- addallitems – Add every item from the story items.
- addallstoryitems -It will add the story item.
- itemhack on/off – Must purchase items, do not become zero.
- survival on/off – You will not feel any hunger or thirst.
- save – Pause and save the game.
- speedyrun on/off – You won’t die, so, run fast.
- invisible on/off – You will walk in water.
- enemies on/off – No attacks from enemies.
- additem 77 – Only add live Rabbit.
- terrainrender on/off – On/Off Terrain, If switched off, you can easily walk on.
- lightingtimeofdayoverride noon – makes noon, until turned off.
- forcerain heavy – To save water, create the heavy rain.
- forcerain sunny – Stop Raining.
- cutdowntrees 10 – It will cut down minimum 10 trees.
- cutgrass 10 – Cuts grass in a radius of 10.